Windshield Claims

Our insurance covers windshields and windows on University owned vehicles provided the replacement exceeds $100. Our insurer provides an expedited claims procedure for vehicle glass damage. Departments must follow these steps:

1. Must submit Auto Loss Form: Windshield Auto Loss Form.

2. After form is submitted please call Joy Baine at 621-3482 or email for further instructions.