Xu joined Risk Management Services (RMS) in Feb 2011. He manages Information Technology resources used to support RMS and associated programs.
Xu's educational background includes a B.S. in Engineering and an M.S. in Computer Science. He holds Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE), Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA), Microsoft Certified Database Administrator (MCDBA), and CompTIA A+ Certifications. Xu spent over six years as Network Manager in Arizona State Museum prior to joining Risk Management Services. Xu also serves in the following roles.
Xu also serves the following roles.
- IT Directors Council member
- University Administration Technical Advisory Council member
- Cloud Services/Amazon Web Service SIG Member
- University Information Security Council member
- University Network Manager Group Member
- University Department Information Security Manager
- University Web Developer Group member