Shop drawing and plan submittal guidelines for Automatic Extinguishing Systems
Automatic Extinguishing Systems
The submittal shall include, as a minimum, the following:
1. Name and complete address of facility and contact phone number.
2. Name and address of installing contactor, class of license, and license number.
3. The system type, model number, type and volume of extinguishing agent.\
4. The hoot dimensions of type of construction. The size of the plenum and the number, size require and length and exhaust ducts. The type of filters or grease extractors.
5. The type of rated enclosure exhaust ductwork passes through to roof.
6. Number, type and dimensions of cooking appliances under hood.
7. The distance from appliance to hood.
8. A floor plan of the kitchen, showing dimensions to location of system bottles and required, type K, portable extinguisher.
9. The location of manual pull stations on the floor plan, next to the Exit and mounting height above finished floor.
10. The fuel shut off location and type, electrical, mechanical, etc.
11. Views of hood, appliances, and piping, including ppipe dimensions and lengths.
12. The nozzle to cooking surface distances.
13. The number and location of all actuating mechanisms.
14. Indication if exhaust air and makeup air to remain on or off after actuation.
15. The manufacturer’s information tables indicating system pipe and nozzle parameters or system cut sheets