For a life-threatening emergency - call 9-1-1
For routine Injuries, call 1-800-685-2877.

The UA's injury reporting process is divided into two parts as described below:

PART ONE - Get appropriate medical care.  The 800 number listed above is for CORVEL, a company that provides telephone triage of injuries with an occupational nurse, and connects injured employees to appropriate medical treatment.  This number can be called 24/7, from anywhere in the U.S.  The nurse that takes the call will ask questions about the injury, complete a triage intake report, and provide treatment options to the injured employee.  The report generated from CORVEL is forwarded to State Risk Management, and to UA Risk Management Services.  

IMPORTANT - if an injured employee has already obtained medical care, there is no need to call CORVEL.  The supervisor must still report the injury as outlined in PART TWO below.

PART TWO- Report the injury to RMS. A new system has been implemented for online reporting of employee injury or illness. The new system can be accessed on our incident reporting page- Incident Reporting. The new reporting system offers a simplified one-page reporting process and does not require access to provisioning.  

A Quick Reference Guide for the new reporting system is available here: Quick Reference Guide

More information is available at Incident Reporting. For additional assistance, contact the Worker’s Compensation Coordinator at 520-621-3626 or email at

On-The-Job Injury? Need Medical Care?

Feb. 12, 2019