Fire Alarm Shop Drawing submittal guidelines
The submittal shall include, as a minimum, the following:
1. All submittals shall be stamped be an Arizona Design professional or NICET / CSA 3 or above.
2. Name and complete address of facility and contact phone number.
3. Name and address of installing contractor, class of license, and license number.
4. If applicable, information for off-site monitoring; class of license, and license number.
5. A scaled site plan, if more than one building, identifying the use of each room.
6. Scaled floor site plan, if more than one building, identifying the use of each room.
7. Location and type of each alarm device.
8. Location of all doors, windows, and supply and return registers.
9. Location of fire alarm control panel and annunciators if used.
10. Location of conduit or wire path.
11. Wire schedule.
12. Fire alarm device symbol list.
13. Zone schedule for multi-zone systems.
14. Typical wiring diagrams for each device used on system.
15. Riser diagram indicating how each device is connected to the loop.
16. Equipment list indicating the quantities, manufacture, and model number of each device on the system.
17. Underwriter’s laboratory, factory mutual, or other approved listing service cards for verification of cross listing of devices when not of the same manufacture as the fire alarm control panel.
18. Cut sheets for all equipment.
19. Battery calculations, battery size supplied and voltage drops or the system.
20. Building with other than smooth ceiling at 8 feet parallel to finish floor must provide plans that contain a cross section detail showing ceiling slope or locations and depth of beams.